I say “EXPENSIVE”, however, you’ll decide it “DESIGNER”. Its different kind of style that leans more classic than trendy and luxurious. The things you would like to try and do if a chic, elegant vogue is your finish goal, let’s start:
- Firstly you have to know about where to save and where to spend.:
you need to learn the high and low prices together.spend on the things that will long last or that has multiple roles. so, you can collect it day by day, I am not telling you to buy at once. Spend on better basics: pair of dark jeans, black shoes, blazer. Save on the things you won’t wear frequently, like printed skirts, white tees, special occasional dress. Avoid prints, prints are the easiest way to make an outfit tired.
- Make attention on accessories: when purchasing accessories, think the simpler the better, especially when you are spending less. Be sure that everything is in good condition. keep shoes, belts & bags clean and polished. If you are dressing for evening, carry a clutch, not the bag you wore to work.
- Don’t go for trends, make your own trend: Learn how to mix the pattern you already have. You should know that it’s about layering new with the old or mixing colors or styles. Wear long coats, it looks expensive. Also, you can wear a leather jacket. Make your own kind of style, be unique in yourself.
- The most important thing -“COMFORT”: Whatever you wear, you should be comfortable in those clothes. The dress should be perfectly fitted & tailored. When everything is polished and fits well, you look like someone that what they’re doing & where they are doing. Women have to be compelled to notice their own temperament, their own vogue, and what suits them the simplest. “I say, dress to please yourself. Listen to your inner muse and take an opportunity. Wear something that says ‘Here I m!today”.
- Simple makeup: Last but not least, your skin matters the most. Take care of your skin so that you don’t need a layer of makeup. You will find that once you get your skin in perfect shape, you will need less makeup. Too much makeup will cheapen your overall look
.So ,stay simple, stay beautiful.